Amandla comrades, Amandla all to me!

I want to sit in my luxury home
drinking Earl grey tea.
i want to drive my Mercedes Benz.
but work hard, no not me.

I want to be a member of Parliament
and fly in the Airoplane
i want to commemorate a comrade
all in pretty vain

I want to take long lekker holidays
and be so casual at work
I want to sit and lounge around
where all the others lurk

I want to complain of my situation
the troubles and problems, of the rest of nation
I want to have the country's gold
and all the other prosperity

I want to, be
I have to, be
All that i can be

I want to, want
I have to, have
All and all for me

I want this life and all for myself
and yes and so I say
We want this life and all for ourselves
Amandla! hip hooray

quick quick
comrades
quick quick
just before i die.

quick quick
comrades
quick quick
How will the nation cry?

__________________
Proverbs 6:6
Matthew 6:20
Matthew 16:26







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief aan 'n vriend

Here dankie vir my vrou!

Maak 'n PATATROL. Aanbeveel deur die Hartstigting en Orgaanskenkersvereniging, 'n Weighless Top Ledewerwer!